- Use to kneel on when gardening.
- Take on camp outs and use as pillows or for sitting on around a campfire. (Shelley)
- Keep in the trunk of your car and use for kneeling on when you have a flat tire. (Shelley)
- Use as a stadium seat for ball games. (Shelley)
- Line a cardboard box or laundry basket with a chair pad and use it for a pet bed. (Shelley)
- Whip stitch extra length to the ties on the pad, and then tie the pads around your chest and
waist. Use when learning to fence. (Shelley)
- Use as pillows for children's sleepovers.
- Use for storage of fragile boxed items.
- Try using the stuffing to re-stuff decorator pillows. It probably won't be comfortable, but it
will make them fluffy again.
- Take them on picnics or to parades. They are easier to carry than folding chairs.
- Line a car crawler with chair pads to make fixing your car a little more comfortable. (Joe)
- Put on top of a five gallon bucket and use as a seat.