Plastic Packaging (like the thick packaging battery rechargers come in)
- Use a larger piece for an erasable message pad for phone messages, etc.
- On a large
piece, draw several tic-tac-toe boards with permanent marker. Give kids wet-erase markers to
play with. Wipe clean when all boards are filled.
- Make your own reusable calendar by
drawing in boxes with permanent marker and adding numbers and notes with wet-erase markers.
- Use larger pieces as a small "chalk board" for children. Keep wet-erase markers and a cloth
for erasing handy.
- Glue a magnet to the back of a larger piece and keep it on the fridge for messages.
- Glue a
piece to the lids of plastic containers. Use for labeling and dating food when you put it in the
fridge or freezer. (Make sure you use erasable markers.)
- Use the plastic packaging that
Easter candy comes in (those shaped like bunnies) as molds for making your own chocolate.
- Make bird feeder molds (instructions for doing this
will appear next time I update this).