- DON'T BUY!!! Use silverware!
- Store the plastic utensils you get from fast-food restaurants in your car and use them for
on-the-road meals or when drive-thru forgets to give you utensils (it happens!).
- Take on camping trips or picnics (but don't throw them out). Reuse them until they break.
- Send to school in your kid's lunch box. Make sure they bring them home for reuse!
- Use as plant supports for droopy seedlings.
- Keep a spoon by the coffee at work for sugar.
- Keep a spoon in your desk drawer at work for stirring your coffee (so you don't have to use a
- Collect and take to work for office parties. Wash and reuse when the festivities are over.
- Let kids use a knife for cutting clay or play dough.
- Give to kids for playing "house" or "restaurant."
- Keep a set in your desk drawer at work in case you forget yours when you bring lunch.