- Fill with soup and take to work.
- Use for holding a pool-side drink. Stick a straw into the pop-up spigot
and you won't have to worry if it tips over.
- Take the cup when camping.
- Use the cup as a small flower pot.
- If you have young, independent children at home, keep a thermos in the
fridge filled with juice or milk. When your child wants something to drink, he can pour it from
the small thermos instead of a large, heavy jug.
- Remove the lid and use as a pencil holder.
- Remove the lid and use as a vase.
- Use the cup as a cookie cutter for making large cut-out cookies.
- Use the cup for storing birthday candle holders.
- Save the cup for when your child breaks the cup on his new lunchbox
- Use as a scoop for pet food.
- Use as a scoop for grains, flour, etc.