- Use for polishing your shoes. This is especially useful for where the shoe meets the sole.
- Use for cleaning threaded mechanical parts.
- Use for cleaning greasy auto parts.
- The artistic type can use one as a coarse paint brush.
- Use for cleaning combs.
- Melt the handle until soft enough to bend at a 90 degree angle (with bristles pointing out),
use it to clean coffee makers, etc. (Bob)
- Take the bristles out, soften the handle in boiling
water, bend to fit your wrist and then paint. Wear it as a bracelet. (R.B.E.)
- Use old ones to clean the grooves between the tiles in your bathroom. (Jen)