- Use for transporting gardening tools around the yard.
- Use it when transporting wood for your fireplace.
- Use for storing your automotive tools. Just pull the wagon out when you need them.
- Use for general transport of bulky objects.
- Use for bringing groceries home from the store (or from your car to your front door).
- Take the wheels and handle off, line it with a thick blanket and use it as a pet bed.
- Save the wheels for use on the lawn mower or in a homemade sled.
- Use the wheels as
training wheels (although this will take some handiwork).
- Paint to the desired color, roll it out to the middle of the yard and use it as a really big flower
- Take the wheels and handle off and use as a storage container for the garage or basement.
- Use to transport garbage to the curb on garbage day. (Jon)