Automotive Floor Mats (rubber/carpeted)
- Use as a floor mat for leaky containers in the garage or basement.
- Use as a boot tray for inside your house.
- Place clean mats next to a kitty litter box to keep the litter from being
tracked all over the house. (Sandi; Bailey)
- Put a carpeted floor mat in a pet cage (like a cat-carrying case) as a
durable and soft place for your pet to nap. (Amanda K.)
- Spread across the tailgate of your truck to protect it while your dogs are
getting into and out of the truck. (Bailey)
- Put them on top of the carpeting inside your vehicle to protect it from wet
and muddy dogs. (Bailey)
- Take with you when you go on a picnic. Put them on a picnic table bench
if it's wet from rain or dew or on the ground if no benches are around. (Bailey)
- Place plastic mats under pet water/food dishes to catch spills.