- Use for scrubbing garbage cans.
- Use push-brooms for pushing snow off of trucks/vans without getting wet.
- Insert into the soil of a large potted plant and tie the plant to it for support. This is helpful
large plants which tend to droop.
- Insert into the ground and tie small trees to it. This helps to prevent sagging, wind
deformation, running over it with a lawn mower, etc.
- Tie an old cloth to the handle, leaving some cloth hang free. Rip the cloth lengthwise, and
it as a web beater for getting spiders out of the corners of your house. (Gail)
- Use for the
body of a children's stick horse. (Casey)