- Storage of thumbtacks, rubber bands, paper clips, etc.
- Fill with quarters. Put in
your child's backpack for emergency phone calls.
- Use for mixing small portions of paint.
- Fill with suntan lotion and carry with you when hiking. (Rae)
- Fill with aspirin and keep
your backpack or purse.
- Fill with shampoo, soap or lotion. (Courtney & Christina)
- Fill with water or sand as a
souvenir from a vacation. (Courtney & Christina)
- Fill with household odds and ends (such as nuts, bolts, etc.) and store them in an old purse.
- Use for storage of seeds. (Christine)