Hooks (plastic, candy cane-shaped hooks which socks hang on in stores)
- Use for hanging Christmas ornaments on the tree.
- Use for keeping similar buttons together by attaching them to the hook
using a twist tie and keeping in a box. This will make for easy location.
- Use it as a unique key chain.
- Attach to the end of a ball of yarn for easy location of the end piece.
- Use for hanging decorative pot holders on the wall.
- Paint as candy canes and hang on the Christmas tree.
- Use for hanging a gear-loft inside a tent.
- Use to hang the homemade pseudo-sixties chains from your doorway.
Hooks (plastic, "Z"-shaped ones which dress socks hang on in stores)
- Hang individual ties within the "Z". Then hang each of the Z-hooks from a
regular clothes hanger for a unique tie-hanger.