Plastic Containers (including butter, cottage cheese, yogurt,
- Storage of any objects that will fit.
- Storage of leftovers.
- Cut a slit in the lid and use as a bank.
- Fill with rice or sand to make children's musical shakers. (Adrian)
Plastic Containers--Butter/Cottage Cheese
- Use butter bowls as flower pots. Punch holes in the bottom if necessary and put the lid
underneath to catch excess water.
- Poke holes in a butter bowl and use it as a colander.
- Paint the outside of a butter bowl festively and then use it for an Easter basket
- Use butter bowls for storage of chess pieces. (Bootsy)
- Use butter bowls as cereal bowls.
- Use the lid of a butter bowl as a cheap frisbee for your pet.
- Use butter bowls as an outdoor water dish for dogs during the summer.
- Use butter bowls as a food dish for smaller pets.
- Keep a butter bowl in the car for when you take a pet for a ride. Bring a
jug of water and allow your pet to drink.
Plastic Chocolate-Milk Mix Containers
- Use for storage of crayons.
- Use for a pencil holder.
- Drill holes in the bottom and make it into a sand sifter.
- Use for orderly storage of rice, pasta, nuts, etc.
- Use tofu containers for storage of odds-and-ends
- Use yogurt containers for dyeing easter eggs.
- Fill yogurt containers with pudding or jell-o and send it to school with your kids. Or better
yet, take it to work with